I don’t understand Horoscopes. I really don’t. I’m surrounded by people who are downright obsessed with sun signs and horoscopes but I’m here like:
So, it makes TOTAL SENSE that I do this tag, right? Right? RIGHT, because the fabulous homo sapien, Audrey, tagged me to do this (you should check her out, she’s really cool and her blog is ❤ ) and YOU KNOW WHAT? My horoscope said that I should totally do this thing because it’s very cool and I don’t do book tags enough* and that I’m letting down the collective astrological forces if I don’t do it.
*Or at all haha this is my first one (fail)
No, but really, even if I don’t believe in the science behind them, I still think they’re really fun and interesting. My friend keeps sending me those instagram posts representing “different types of sun signs” and sometimes, I get CRAZY accurate ones (which is?? weird?? is the FBI agent assigned to spy on me through the webcam behind this??*).
*LOOK I REFERENCED A MEME! IS I COOL NOW?
Look, these are the posts my friend sent me- and they’re true! I’m a demon! My biggest fear is failure! I am a scary clown too which is totally awesome! Ahhh! So good!
- Make a post of your own in which you share a book you believe matches with each zodiac sign, explaining why.
- Copy the rules in your post.
- Tag 5 to 10 bloggers to do the same at their turn. (Or more, who am I to stop you!)
- Link the creator of the post, audreywritesabroad, in your post so she can see your answers! 🙂
- You can use the header image I made if you want to. If you don’t like it and want to make one of your own, go ahead!
- Have fun!
1. CAPRICORN- Hardworking, stubborn, straightforward
Look, this is mine! I am a Capricorn! And I am stubborn! And I’d like to think I’m hardworking but I’m really just a big procrastinator! And HAHAHAHA straightforward, sure! (why do I like making fun of myself so much?).
Anyway, unlike me, these traits remind me of Sydney Sage so I’m going to pick Bloodlines by Richelle Mead for this. TOTALLY not because I just need to throw in Adrian to represent my sun sign. Nuh-uh.
No, but really, Sydney is hardworking, straightforward and stubborn as hell.
2. TAURUS – Good taste, sensual, stubborn, down to Earth
This reminds me so much of Dimitri from Vampire Academy but since I’ve already mentioned Richelle Mead’s books, I’m going to go with my second best choice: Arin from The Winner’s Curse by Marie Rutkoski. Because, even though he’s one angsty character, he’s super down to Earth and stubborn and sensual and has good taste (comma who? I only know ‘and’).
3. VIRGO- Successful, creative, clever
I’m definitely going to go with Illuminae for this because damn, Illuminae is not only crazy popular but SO FREAKING CREATIVE AND CLEVER. It’s so beautiful that I would adopt the book if adopting inanimate objects was a thing (it’s 2018, come on, world).
4. AQUARIUS – Innovative, admired, eccentric, distant
This screams GANSEY GANSEY GANSEY GANSEY (CAN YOU HEAR IT?!). I can’t think of anyone other than my beloved Richard “Dick” Campbell Gansey III from The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater. He is made for this description. Just add My Soul to it too. Because he is.
5. GEMINI – Dynamic, many talents, likes games
I’m going with Percy Jackson here because he does have many talents and there are all those camp games like Capture the Flag and stuff. Books like Ready Player One or Warcross would probably be better for this but I haven’t read them yet (I’M GETTING THERE, OKAY?).
6. LIBRA – Irresistible, adventurous, indecisive
Half Blood by Jennifer Armentrout totally represents this? The whole series is adventurous, irresistible (Aidan <3) and Alex is kind of indecisive when it comes to Seth and Aidan (basically every love triangle?).
7. PISCES – Free, sensual, sensitive
I think I’ll Give You The Sun by Jandy Nelson reminds me of this.
8. CANCER – Sensitive, friend-oriented, forgives but doesn’t forget
For some reason, I’m thinking of Throwing My Life Away by Liz Czukas because I feel like Mariska is the kind of character who is really sensitive about memories and friends and she fits into the “forgives not forgets” category since her Dad threw her photos away and all.
9. SCORPIO – Self-reliant, powerful, secretive, wise
I’m definitely going with Angelfall by Susan Ee for this. Penryn is self-reliant, secretive and wise along with Raffe being powerful. Also, I really freaking love this trilogy.
10. ARIES – Brave, independent, impulsive, hates to be restricted
Again, would really like to go with Rose Hathaway but I’ll go with a slightly less popular choice- Valkyrie Cain i.e. one of the most badass protagonists ever from Skulduggery Pleasant by Derek Landy.
11. LEO – Creative, popular, faithful
This completely reminds me of A Daughter Of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor. It’s so damn creative, popular and I like the whole “we still fell in love again” theme between Karou and Akiva (hence, faithful).
12 – SAGITTARIUS – Open-minded, loving, insensitive
Surprisingly (to me), I’m gonna go with Turtles All The Way Down by John Green. It broadened my views on OCD and mental illness in general, it’s a JG book so, duh, we have love and I really don’t like Daisy (she is pretty much the definition of insensitive, at least in that one scene).
So, that’s it! I loved doing this tag. I love horoscopes! I still don’t understand them! But that’s okay! #CapricornForLife #literally #I have no choice in this matter.
- Jessica, from The Awkward Book Blogger.
- Anna, from MyBookishDream
- Lucy, from Lucy and A Cup Full Of Tea
- Merv, from mervreads
- Fangirlalert07, from Books and Fiction
- Heather, from The Sassy Book Geek
- Jackie, from Too Much Of A Booknerd
- ANYONE who wants to do the tag!